Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kenora to Thunder Bay (April 20, 2011)

After accomplishing my mission for the two snapshots I gassed up and left Kenora to go east on highway 17 to Thunder Bay, which is about 500km away. Except few random snow showers, the driving condition was perfect with multiple outcrops to keep me entertained. Stopped in Dryden for a quick Subway sandwich and other than that the drive was pretty much non-stop. I arrived at Thunder Bay just around 1800hrs and checked out some motel prices. The city had some issues with the cell phone service and for that reason my phone was not working there, however, the internet in the phone was working. 

I crashed at my friends place on his couch there for the night. Next day my target is to make it to Wawa and observe the outcrops along the road cuts very carefully.





No comments:

Post a Comment