Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 2 in St. John's (May 13, 2011)

Friday the 13th in St. John's. The day was not as foggy as yesterday and this was also the day when I do the oil change and tire rotation on the shadow. I had to take it to Canadian Tire even though I hate that place for any vehicle work. When I got back to my hotel, I realized for some unknown reason two of my blogs got deleted and I had to re-write them. After that I went to get my jeep back and once it was done, I went up to the Signal Hill again as the fog started to wrap around that hill. The rest of the night after supper I spent in the downtown area. 

St. John's from window

Foggy port entrance from window

Somewhat foggy St. John's in the morning

1 comment:

  1. i went to canadian tire today and told them you said HI

    ReplyDelete