Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 3 in St. John's (May 14, 2011)

Another foggy day in St. John's. I woke up late as usual again and then decided to go for a late breakfast. There was an all day breakfast place that I saw the other day and my plan was to go there. After a bit of search I found it and was definitely a great choice. I will also be going back there tomorrow again. After the personal refueling, I walked around to take a few pictures of the unique houses in town. I had to go to future shop to buy an external hard drive to copy all the pictures and videos that I have taken so far as my laptop did not have enough space for those. I also had a really amazing supper at my hotel. Tomorrow I will be driving around and hopefully the fog will cooperate.

St. John's houses

St. John's houses

Downtown area in St. John's

Famous George Street

Famous George Street

Port area and Signal Hill

1 comment:

  1. kodachrome would be amazing here. stupid paul simon.

    ReplyDelete